20% OFF CODE: HOLIDAY20
Black Rock Originals
  • BUY A STASH BOX

    PREMIUM
    COMPONENTS

    ROLLING TIPS

    $ 4.95

    These rolling tips, also known as crutches, are perfectly perforated on credit-card-sized sheets that slip into your Safety Case. There are 5 rolling tips per card, and 10 cards in each pack (50 tips). Simply tear off a tip, roll it up, and you have the perfect mouthpiece. In an effort to be produce healthy and environmentally conscious products, our rolling tips are constructed from sustainable sourced North American hemp.

    TECHNICAL SPECS
      5 Rolling Tips Per Card, 10 Cards per Order
      Perforated for Consistent Sizing
      Sustainably Sourced North American Hemp Paper
      Non-hazardous Water Based Ink
      Length: 3.2"
      Width: 2.0”

    Sustainably Sourced Hemp

    Free of acid, chlorine, and other nasty chemicals. 25% of the fiber is sustainably sourced from Canada and the remaining 75% is post-consumer recycled fiber.

    SaveSaveSave